Thursday, December 17, 2009

Songs, Stories and Magical Words.


So there are enough people enquiring after my welfare that it seems meet that I blow the cobwebs of this cracked and dusty blog.

Today is the 17th of December. Yesterday I got my CVC(central venous catheter). That was fun. not really. it wasn't painful though. my neck is sore today. go figure. anyway. had my first chemo yesterday. doxorubicin, vincristine, and a little bit of prednisone. felt gross, as it alot of chemo. anyway. enough about sickness. I figured since i'm sick i might as well do what i've wanted so i spent some money and bought sibelius and ableton suite so i have better tools for making music. if you want to see some of my music you can check it out here i'll be posting tracks from time to time, should you feel so inclined to visit. anyway feel free to comment, or send me a facebook message. never been huge fan of wall posts though. anway. caio for now.
mike.

No comments: