Sunday, December 20, 2009


finally got the first of my leucovorin last night. just the got to get the rest of the methotrexate out of my system now, and hopefully i can be home for christmas. yeah... i get some asparaginase today. fun fun. luckily no 30 weeks of it this time. I won't miss that. or anything else that came with it.
anyway. all in all, things are going pretty good. not really feeling that sick. (knock on wood) kind of feel like i'm cheating being in here with all these people who are actually sick. and i feel like i'm that much the wiser since this is my second time around. and i have my music this time. last time i just kind of stared at the ceiling. i think. i don't really know what i did. anyway. um.... this dosen't seem to be going anywhere. so i'll just leave you to whatever you were doing before you started reading this.

caio for now.

mike.

5 comments:

Dave & Mel said...

no double vision?
hope you are feeling okay...okay as can be and that you get home for Christmas. we are rooting for ya!
luv ya,
David, Mel, Atti, Ez, Max

btw- Atti wanted me to write: "sorry your sick michael."
i better get his note in or else...

Randy Thompson said...

Mike, we are all pulling for you as well down here in Wyoming, hope you and the family have a Merry Christmas, my kids wanted you to know they are praying for you and expecting great things.

Take Care, we think of you often...
Randy and Heather

.the palsky's. said...

ohhhh how i despise the metho. did you have it last time too? sorry about your cvc. my neck killed after i got it too. be warned though, the incision on your chest leaves quite the angry scar after wards. people still give me weird looks when they see it.

if you need anything just give me a shout.

17+7=ALL said...

yeah. i've already got a scar from my last one. so i guess i'll have two or more scars by the time i'm done. I normally don't mind MTX but the induction doses are ridiculous.

.the palsky's. said...

yeah, the metho isn't bad, but i found out that i'm allergic to it. it destroyed my lungs pretty badly. so be careful!