Friday, December 18, 2009

my only offer



ohhh... today has been uneventful so far. moved to a new room. got doxorubicin yesterday. today is "litre'o'MTX" day. they come in with a huge massive bottle of mtx and 36 hours later, after checking my ph every 4 hours, they give me leucovorin. helps me not to die....
anyway. that's always fun, i'll start that in a few hours. so yeah.. nothing but fun. on a lighter note, my new room is nice. got my own shower. definitely a plus.
on a musical note. sibelius works great. and so ableton suite. both wonderful addtions to my music making tools. still want to get max for live though. I love max. um... yeah. keep an ear on my soundcloud. with any luck, thanks to the interaction between Live and Sibelius, i'll have a new track up soon....

in the meantime, here is some mates of state for your listening pleasure. you will love it. i promise.

No comments: